The “blackout of the led screen” fault of LED display screen is particularly important in daily life. How should we judge the black screen of LED display screen and deal with it? Master the following five points to make it easy for you to deal with the black screen fault of LED display.
1. Please ensure that all hardware, including the control system, is powered on correctly.
Note: + 5V, do not connect reversely or wrongly.
2. Check and repeatedly confirm whether the serial port cable used to connect the controller is loose or falling off.
The manufacturer of LED display screen suggests that if it turns black during loading, it is likely to be caused by this reason, that is, the screen is black because the communication line is interrupted due to looseness during communication. Don’t think that if the display screen doesn’t move, the cable can’t be loose. Please check it. It’s very important for you to solve the problem quickly.
3. Check and confirm whether the LED display and the hub distribution board connected to the main control card are tightly connected and inserted reversely.
4. Please check and confirm whether the 50 core flat cable between the connecting control card and the hub distribution board is loose or inserted reversely.
5. If your LED display interface definition does not match the provided hub board, the black screen will also appear. Please recheck whether your jumper is loose, open circuit or short circuit. If you think you have matched ABCD and other signals one by one, please check whether the OE signal is connected correctly.
Warm tip: the manufacturer of LED display screen strongly recommends using hub distribution board matching with the definition of display screen interface.