The brightness of the indoor full-color LED electronic screen must be above 800cd/m2, and the brightness of the outdoor full-color LED electronic screen must be above 1500?cd/m2 to ensure the normal display of the LED electronic screen, otherwise it will be seen because the brightness is too low. Clear the displayed image. If the environment is very bright, please use LED or rear projection first. The level of brightness is mainly determined by the quality of the LED die. The size of the viewing angle directly determines the amount of space for the viewing area of the LED electronic screen, so the larger the better. The size of the viewing angle is mainly determined by the LED chip.
1. White balance effect White balance effect is one of the most important indicators of LED electronic screens. In color science, when the ratio of the three primary colors of red, green and blue is 1:4.6:0.16, pure white will be displayed. If there is a slight deviation in the actual ratio, there will be a deviation of white balance. The quality of white balance is mainly determined by the LED chip. The chip also has an impact on the color reproduction
2. Color reducibility color reducibility refers to the color reducibility of the LED electronic screen. That is, the color displayed on the LED electronic screen must be highly consistent with the color of the playback source, so as to ensure the authenticity of the image.
3. Whether there is mosaic or dead spot phenomenon mosaic refers to the small four squares that are always bright or black that appear on the LED electronic screen, which is the phenomenon of module necrosis. The number of dead spots is mainly determined by the quality of the LED chip.
4. Whether there is color block color block refers to the lack of color in a small area; the main reason is the control IC and power supply, and the quality of the control circuit wiring.
5. The appearance of the LED electronic screen The appearance of the LED electronic screen is the most intuitive, the most primitive to make the most preliminary evaluation of the quality of the product. The appearance quality can reflect the quality of the manufacturer’s production technology and materials.