When using led electronic screens, it often presents a scene that cannot be loaded. The led electronic screen manufacturer analyzes the factors that led to the failure of the led electronic screen to load from the following aspects?
1. Check if the jumper cap is loose or dropped; if the jumper cap is not loose, please ensure that the direction of the jumper cap is accurate.
2. Check and acknowledge that the serial cable used to connect the controller is a straight-through cable, not a crossover cable.
3. Check and acknowledge that the serial port connection cable is intact and the two ends are not loose or dropped.
4. Compare the LED electronic screen control software and the self-selected control card to select the accurate product model, accurate transmission method, accurate string slogan, accurate baud rate, and accurately set the dial switch diagram provided in the software Control the address bit and baud rate on the system hardware.
5. Ensure that the control system hardware has been accurately powered on. (+5V)
6. If it still fails to load after the above check and calibration, please use a multimeter to measure whether the connected computer or the serial port of the control system hardware is damaged. To acknowledge whether it should be returned to the computer manufacturer or the control system hardware for inspection.
In short, the factor that led to the abnormal loading of the electronic screen may be the product itself, or it may be caused by improper operation during the application. Just think carefully or ask the manufacturer to find the source of the question.