The heavy rain caused water in the warehouses of many led LED supplier and maker, causing water in the LED electronic screens; for the frequent occurrence of such situations, here is a specific explanation for us to encounter such situations The correct way to deal with:
1. Use a fan or something to completely dry the LED electronic screen that has entered the water at the fastest speed.
2. The outdoor led screen body is energized and aged after being thoroughly dried. The specific steps are as follows:
a. Adjust the brightness (full white) to 10%, aging for 8-12 hours after power on.
b. Adjust the brightness (full white) to 30% and power on and age for 12 hours.
c. Adjust the brightness (full white) to 60%, aging for 12-24 hours after power on.
d. Adjust the brightness (full white) to 80%, aging for 12-24 hours after power on.
e. Adjust the brightness (full white) to 100%, and aging for 8-12 hours after power on.
After completing the above steps, the LED display screen will basically recover normally; however, the following points should be paid attention to in the process:
1. When you find water in the warehouse or the LED electronic screen, you should deal with it urgently and do not delay.
2. Arrange personnel to blow dry the LED electronic screen body that has entered the water.
3. Don’t put the LED electronic screen body that has been flooded into the air box, it is very easy to make the LED light stuffy.
4. When water enters the warehouse, the air box may enter water. All air boxes should be exposed to the sun to avoid moisture volatilizing into the LED electronic screen after the box is installed.
5. Failure to handle all flooded LED electronic screens in time may affect the stability of the screen to a greater or lesser extent. During emergency treatment, the screen may die continuously after the screen is powered on. Please pay attention to all bosses. survey.